Monday, May 28, 2012

Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I hope the lessons, stories, tricks, tips, and verses I share here with you will encourage and uplift you, and hopefully make you laugh! My goal in life is to have a radiant life, shining brightly onto other people lives, decreasing the darkness and gloom of this world, one bit, one life at a time. Each week I either find myself marveling, being inspired, mulling over, having random ideas and/or laughing at something or another. I hope that sharing them with you will make your life just a little bit more interesting and brighten your smile. My classes/groups that I am involved in include but are not excluded to: Nanny, full time student, full time sister and daughter, polymath (a person who has many hobbies, not a psychopath, but I am a slight pyromaniac), pianist, gardener/landscaper, and daughter of the most glorious king, Jesus Christ! And I don't like to be cold.

I'm off to go clean a wound caused by a seam ripper. I don't like them, they don't like me. I force them to cut through fabrics and threads whether they like it or not, so they stab me every once in a while to get back.
We're even now.

L <3

No comments:

Post a Comment