Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Morning has Broken (actually nighttime IS broken)

So it's 3:52 in the morning, and I can't fall asleep because I hear crunching IN MY WALLS, and I'm honestly thinking it might be better just to stay up 3 more hours than try to wake up in 3 hours. As I write this, two options come to mind:

1: Get out my Bible and finish my homework for bible study next monday or
2: Yawn some more and turn up the music to drown out all the crunching that is IN MY WALL.

I think I had better go to sleep, yet here in Alaska, I can see the sun already beginning to rise, the birds are already singing, my brother down in Seward is getting up in 30 minutes to go to work..... is it really worth it to fall asleep? Honestly, if I fall asleep now, It won't be physically or mentally possible for me to drag my butt out of bed until at least 3pm, which would then offset my scedule for Wednesday morning when I have to babysit. SO if I stay awake I can try to make it to about 8:00 tomorrow night, then wake up on time for once to get to work ON TIME!!! Imagine that!

One problem. I've already exhausted every motivational and crafting blog there is, and I can't sew 'cause the machine is loud and my parents are light sleepers. Sewing right now = instant death or lecture. Either way is bound to be painful and scary (Have you ever seen two angry parents that are so tired they can't open their eyes and are fumbling around reaching for your neck? One word. TERRIFYING.)

I  may just sneak out and take the dogs out for a walk around the neighborhood. Or I could sit here and knit. Yeah that's probably safer. Well, YOLO. Then again, YODO too.


P.S: if you don't know what YOLO means, look it up, and use your imagination to figure out what YODO means.

No comments:

Post a Comment