Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The ABC's of Me

A: Age - Kid at heart forever

B: Bed size - Twin

C: Chore you dislike - Dishes and folding towels.

D: Dogs - Two, but one is my brothers. Fuzzner (don't ask) is the family dog, she is a golden retriever/rottweiler mutt (we think), and Fantasmo (Spanish for ghost) is her son, we think his dad was either boxer or pitbull.

E: Essential start to your day - My bible with a side of mocha

F: Favorite color - Green, but anything pretty will do. ("pretty" does not includes most oranges and reds, and NOT peach or puke green!)

G: Gold or silver - Silver

H: Height - 5'8"

I: Instruments you play(ed) - Hand-chime choir with Mrs. Remelard in Awana, Piano currently.

J: Job title - Nanny

K: Kids - Hopefully someday. But definitely not before I get married, and then about two years after that. I want four (two boys, two girls).

L: Live - No. I'm dead.

M: Moms name - Karen

N: Nicknames - gurly-gurl (dad), honey (mom), larva and big fat buffalo girl (brothers).

O: Overnight hospital stays - One, the night I was born.

P: Pet peeves - Body odor, not knowing what time it is, screaming-for-no-reason children, boys with over-sized pants (and egos to match), being sick, not having time for sewing, and lazy people.

Q: Quote from a movie - Prince Humperdinck: "Surrender." Westley: "You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept." (the Princess Bride)

R: Righty or lefty - Righty. My left hand is basically useless.

S: Siblings - Four brothers and two sister-in-loves

T: Time you wake up - I try for 7:00. Achieving that can sometimes be a different story.

U: Underwear - Yes.     What the heck is that supposed to mean? "Underwear"? Really?

V: Vegetables you don't like - Green beans. Only the Grinch eats those. How did you think he got so stinkin' grumpy?

W: What makes you run late - Not managing time efficiently, staying up too late the night before, and/or losing my watch.

X: X-rays you've had - My teeth

Y: Yummy food you make - Mocha, StoveTop, and canned pineapple

Z: Zoo animal faves - Zebras, peacocks, and any big kitty. Snakes are cool too.


(found this questionnaire at http://melabelle.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment